It was a very enjoyable evening with many friends and Scouters.
Thank you to the Rutland Auxiliary VFW for the delicious meal.
The following Scouters were recognized for their contributions:
- Nicole Powell from Pack 116 West Rutland was presented the "Spark Plug" award, for her energy and Scout spirit.
- Heidi Weihelm from Pack 536 Middlebury was presented with the "Spark Plug" award for her energy and creativity supporting a growing Pack.
- Ben Powell from Pack 116 West Rutland for Cubmaster of the year. Keep up the good work!
- Paul Dansereau from Troop 334 Scoutmaster of the year. Thank you for your commitment!
- Sarah-Lynne Carrara from Pittsford for District Award of Merit. She has done an excellent job in helping to prepare many of the latest Cub and Scouts BSA activities for our District.
- Shawn Therrien from Vergennes for District award of Merit. Shawn has been an active member of the District committee. along with helping to assist in a number of different District activities.
Congratulations to all of you for keeping the Scouting program strong in our District.
Ethan Allen District Committee Chair