Based on recommendations from the CDC and Vermont Department of Health, we have elected to postpone the University of Scouting scheduled for tomorrow, March 14th. We recognize this is a difficult decision but ask for your understanding as we are considering everyone’s personal health and safety as the top priority. The hope is to host the event later this spring if the conditions allow. If we cancel the event completely or you are unable to attend the rescheduled date we will work to get you refunds at that time.
UNIVERSITY OF SCOUTING POSTPONED!!
Leave a Reply.