This will be an in-person gathering of Scouters and friends to:
- Meet and greet our new Scout Executive, Mark Saxon
- Say goodbye to retiring Scout Executive Ed McCollin
- For the first time since election, see new Council President Dan Richardson in action
- Hear what’s happening on the National front relative to the bankruptcy filing and lawsuit litigation
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities for fall recruitment (recruitment materials, including yard signs, will be available)
- Get updates on GMC Fall events and accommodations for COVID-19
- And more ...
Scout Law #13 alert: No food will be served at this event—brown bags welcome!
If you have questions, or would like to suggest topics to add to the agenda, please contact Council Commissioner Leslie Sanborn, email@example.com, 802-249-9192.
The Vermont Granite Museum is well-marked, beside Route 302 (Barre-Montpelier Road) closest to Barre. See you there!